Platform Security Agent (PSA)
A new dimension in Software Security
You can now protect your self – service systems against all known and unknown risks: with the Platform Security Agent (PSA), the intelligent security software from Wincor Nixdorf.
Platform Security Agent (PSA) protects self service terminal against:
· Network attacks e.g. Virus, Trojans, Spyware
· Local attacks e.g. non authorized installation or modification of software components on ATMs
Based on set of dynamic rules, PSA detect any behavioral anomalies in the running of programs:
· For PAS
· “Anything that is not explicitly allowed is forbidden”
Highlights and benefits
· Availability: Protection for self-service terminals from internal and external attacks:
· Protection: for self-service terminals against known and unknown threats
· Confidentiality: Protection of confidential data for self-service terminals
· Integrity: Software platform integrity for self-service terminals
· Secure software updates: Local and remote for self-service terminals
· Monitoring and report creation: All tampering and non authorized access to self-service terminals
· Highly efficient standalone product: No additional administration console needed for self-service terminals
· No impact on: Performance and usage of self-service terminals
· Connection to all system administration solutions: for self-service terminals e.g. ProView, Tivoli, etc.
On the basis of predefined rules, the PSA knows who is allowed to access which areas and how. These behavior pattern definitions are adapted continuously during the ATM´s entire lifecycle – fast and effectively!
Infringements are detected and logged in detail. Platform Security Agent complies with requirements issued by Common Criteria. With Platform Security Agent: PAS be SECURE in an INSECURE environment
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org